We do residual based spray and powders to treat the spider that will provide long time protection. Our expert technician will do the spot treatment for ground dwelling spiders such as the infamous Sydney Funnelweb, and Redback spiders that live above, though close to the ground.
B2B pest control offers spider control service inside and outside the property. Our services include barrier spray outside the property, inside the roof void, subfloor, fence, treatable furniture outside the house.
- Inside and outside spray
- Spot treatment
- Barrier spray around the property
- Treat fences area
- Spraying dusting powder roof void area
- Creating sub floor area
- Redback spider: Redback spider likes to live in the dry sheltered area, such under rocks and benches or furniture’s, inside the fence, in the roof voids area.
- Huntsman spider: Huntsman spiders tend to live under rocks and bark thus their very flat body shape – which makes them very adept at squeezing into cars.
- Funnel-web spider: You can find them in sandy soils in moist areas, under rocks and logs. The males go wandering to find a female mate in autumn. Some time can come into houses and hide in shoes.
- White-tailed spider: Like cool moist locations, such as the mulch in garden beds. Will come inside in summer to escape the heat, often hiding in sheets and clothing on the floor.
- Andrews Cross spider: St.Andrews Cross spiders live in trees and bushes often building significant webs which can span up to a meter or more.
- Black House spider: Normally found under rocks and in trees. Sometimes it can building webs around the home; around windows, doors etc.
*Terms and conditions may apply*